Our vision is to promote “Fullness of Life” by nurturing youngTeresians to be Enlightened, Just, Responsible and Liberated GlobalCitizens.
Our mission is to:
- Provide equity of opportunity for all to achieve the “Fullness of Life.”
- Create an environment where every Teresian feel safe and valued.
- Provide opportunities for each Teresian to develop to their full potential- Spiritual, Intellectual, Emotional and Physical- for fullness of life.
- Create an atmosphere which promotes dignity and respect for all.
- Foster awareness and appreciation of the environment and responsibility.
- GOD Experience: we provide a cordial atmosphere for God experience and live in communion with God, Self, Others and Nature.
- Empathy: we encourage every Teresian to have a preferential love for the poor and lowly, the most abandoned and the most forgotten.
- Collaboration and Team Spirit: we provide opportunities to foster communion, collaboration and Team Spirit.
- Excellence: we provide challenging, purposeful and stimulating curriculum to attain “Fullness of Life” through quality teaching and learning.
- Culture and Heritage: we cherish and celebrate our culture and heritage.
The spirit of the school is that of a family which provides a safe, inclusive and positive learning environment.